Friday, September 6, 2013

Updating Planned Foote Units

Well after some further research I have once again (and probably not for the last time) changed my mind as to which pike and shot units I hope to eventually build.

The units to the left are my current choices.  All of these flags (as well as a listing of their coat colors) are from the Wargames Designs website.

This current mix will have four red-coated units, three blue-coats and one each with green, yellow, white, grey and black coats.

It should be very colorful indeed.

-- Jeff

1 comment:

  1. Looks like good choices. What I'd love to see is any info on what battles / theaters those regiments fought in, just as a matter of general interest.

    As for me, I'm leaning heavily towards an early war feel with no uniforms or nearly none, and most of the men in their civvies. I'll probably do one uniform out of the first four regiments. This also makes it easy to mix'n match as well, which is something I desire at the start of the project - lots of flexibility.
    Cheers! Alex

    ReplyDelete